What happens if I’m in an accident? What if my car gets totaled?

If you are involved in an accident that results in damage to your vehicle with an Midwest BankCentre loan, please contact your insurer and notify Midwest BankCentre Servicing by calling 1-833-250-9011 or by sending an email to mbcauto.servicing@upstart.com so we may begin working with your insurance provider to assess the damage. Should your insurance provider determine the damage to be a total loss, the estimated value of the vehicle will be sent directly to Midwest BankCentre, where it will be applied to your loan.

Was this article helpful?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Our customer care team is here for you.